PODOLOGIC MEDICAL Cream for skin and nails with symptoms of mycosis 15ml
foot care cream
Return and exchange up to 14 days
Tinea capitis usually develops in warm and humid areas. The factors predisposing to the development of mycosis include:
- failure to observe foot hygiene
- too short nail trimming
- injuries of nail plate and skin around nails
- wearing shoes made of artificial, unpermeable material, such as wellingtons
- wearing tight shoes - concerns mainly women, e.g. stiletto heels, high-heeled shoes - causing pressure on the nail plate
- excessive sweating of the feet
Characterized by fragility, brittleness, delamination and partial chipping of the nail plate. Characteristic for this type of mycosis is also a bruising of the nail plate and excessive subungual keratosis accompanied by onycholysis, i.e. detachment of the nail plate from the nail bed, on which it rests. Nails may turn white-yellow, greenish or yellow-brown.
The cream perceptibly regenerates the skin and nail plate, moisturises and forms a protective layer, nourishes and restores the feeling of comfort, soothes irritations. The product is also recommended for diabetics.
- Dermo Protector - a natural compound that acts on microorganisms, has an anti-fungal effect
- Urea - softens the horny layer and facilitates penetration of active ingredients. Intensely hydrates and retains water in the skin.
- Hydromanil -colloidal polysaccharide matrix from tara tree with strong moisturising action
- Vitamins A, B5, E, F - strongly nourish, improving the structure of the nail plate
- Silicone oils - eliminate greasy feeling, perfectly smooth out
INTENDED USE: skin and nail care with symptoms of mycosis fungoides
APPLICATION: apply the preparation on clean, dry problematic areas 2 times a day, massage and leave it to be absorbed.