Nail changes and diseases
printed version of our bestselling ebook
Darmowa wysyłka od 200 zł
Dostawa do 48h
Zwrot i wymiana do 14 dni
With the development of a field such as podiatry, which deals with elements of cosmetology, dermatology, orthopedics, but also surgery or diabetology in the feet, the availability of knowledge for nail stylists also increases. From podiatrists, dermatologists, but also physicists and chemists we draw knowledge that helps us to understand many changes. It is very important that you, as a professional, regularly update your knowledge of changes and diseases that occur in the nail area.
It is worthwhile that you use the knowledge contained in this study in your daily work. It is important that your nails are fashionable and durable, but you should also know about what is not always beautiful and pleasing to the eye.
Psoriasis, leukonychia or Pseudomonas Aeruginosa are words that set off a red light in every nail technician and make the client shudder.
You have often heard these terms in training courses you have attended, but do you really know what they mean and how to deal with the situation when your customer comes to you with such problems.
Do you know how to recognise conditions of the nail apparatus and what to advise your client?
You will find out in our study:
- How to recognise conditions of the nail apparatus?
- What are the characteristics of the selected conditions?
- Why is hygiene in the salon so important?
- What are the causes and treatment of nail changes and diseases.
- We will share our experience, knowledge and advice with you.
- What safety rules should you follow in your daily work in your salon.
- ECLAIR NAIL