foam pad for Pododisc XS
pack of 50.
Darmowa wysyłka w 48h
Dostawa do 48h
Zwrot i wymiana do 14 dni
Abrasive pads are designed for single use with the STALEKS PRO PODODISC base in order to thoroughly and quickly clean the foot from dead and keratinised epidermis during a pedicure service in the salon.
Each pad is self-adhesive. Thanks to its resistance to moisture, it is possible to work with feet that have been pre-treated with professional pedicure products
Characteristic of Stalex PDFS is that it has a thin foam backing, 1mm thick, which reduces pressure on the skin of the foot.
After the service, the overlay is easily removable and the base can be passed on for sterilisation.
- thin foam file base (1mm) reduces pressure on the skin of the foot;
- Pododisc overlays are easy to use;
- the abrasive element is resistant to abrasion and moisture (it does not crumble during use);
- The Pododisc has a strong self-adhesive layer that holds it firmly in place on a metal surface;
- does not slip, does not peel off and does not get wet;
- the overlays ensure safe and hygienic pedicure for every customer